Virginia Forensic Science Academy Alumni Association
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE.
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR GRADUATES OF THE VFSA AND MEMBERS OF THE VFSAAA.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING.
1. CLICKING THE SMALL BLOCKWITH THE LINES IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE(S) WILL GIVE YOU A DROP DOWN MENU OF ALL THE PAGES.
2. CLICK THE ORANGE ARROW AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE PAGE(S) WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
3. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO OPEN A DOCUMENT, I.E., BYLAWS RIGHT CLICK THE BUTTON AND SELECT EITHER OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW OR OPEN IN A NEW TAB.
4. NOT ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE CURRENTLY LINKED. YOU MAY NEED TO COPY AND PASTE AN ADDRESS.
5. PayPal IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DUES.
Information and updates from the VFSAAA and our President Marc Hackett will posted when necessary and available.Our next meeting will be a Board Meeting held after the graduation of the 107th session of the Virginia Forensic Science Academy. The style, location, date, and time of the meeting have not been set yet.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND BE CAREFUL,
The best to you, your family, and friends.
Mark Garman/Secretary VFSAAA
Jeff Dwyer, Forensic Training SectionDepartment of Forensic Science700 N. 5th StreetRichmond, VA 23219Direct: email@example.com
Contact Jeff Dwyer if you need additional information on the VFSA.
If you need information on the VFSAAA contact any member of the Board of Directors.
EVIDENT CRIME SCENE PRODUCTS
at our 2022 Retraining Seminar.
EVIDENT has been a long time supported of the
VFSA and the VFSAAA.
Members; THIS SITE IS
CONSTANTLY BE UPDATED.We try to keep this website as up to date as possible. However, before any plans are made please check with the DFS, VFSA, or the VFSAAA to ensure that information is correct.
Board of Directors
The new members of the 2022-2023 Board of Directors, including contact information, can be found on the Board of Directors page.
Bylaws and Standing Rules are located on our Bylaws Page.
Minutes and Treasurer Reports
Meeting Minutes and Treasurer Reports are located on our Reports page.
Dues information can be found on the Dues page.
Information from the DFS
Information for the DFS and the VFSA can be found on the VFSA and DFS page.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or corrections please contact me.
(D) 571-350-1436 (C) 703-853-6537
firstname.lastname@example.org First Choice
Admin@vfsaaa.org Second Choice